Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Now, maybe if I bother to start a weblog I should actually update it once in a while, eh? ;~)

Things lately have been...interesting. Myself and three or four others are now running Campus Crusade on our campus, but the Office of Student Life is really giving us some problems right now. For example, we requested a room to meet in and they assigned us a science lab. No chairs, odd smells, and chemicals stored away in cabinets at the rear of the room. Can we say "I don't think so"? We've been trying for several weeks to get this problem straightened out, and to get them to give us a room with seating, but to no avail. They finally got back to me a couple days ago and informed me that they had everything set up for us "on Tuesdays from noon to one". Our meetings (and requested time and day) are Wednesdays from one to two. *Exasperated sigh*

Other than that (and the typical stresses of school), life is wonderful! God's really been blessing me recently, with all manner of things! Most importantly, He's been teaching me to really seek His face--rather than the power of His hand. He's filled my heart and soul to overflowing with a joy I never imagined possible, and it makes me want to sing and dance and laugh out loud and share this amazing love and light with the entire world. :~) And He's given me the most wonderful friends that anyone could ask for...

Anywho, I really must be running now. May God heap blessings on each and every one of you who read this. Thanks for being there for me--you are all so dear to my heart, and most of you don't even know it.

God bless!

No comments: