Wednesday, May 26, 2004

If Hannah's allowed to not update, I should be allowed to not update too! ;~p

Alright, for those of you who take an interest in the happenings of my life, here's some of the latest news. Life is insanely busy, as always, and I've found myself constantly doing lately. Nearly every moment of my day is taken up with something or other, and I've actually found myself having to keep notes in *gasp* a planner. I'm nearly at the end of my last quarter of school, and have high school graduation on June 4th and college graduation on June 18th. After that, I'll be working on "life" plans (i.e. wedding planning, job and apartment hunting, figuring out how we're going to be able to get food starting out, trying to find out how to get our utilities turned on for the first time, etc). I'm trying to find a full-time job now, but what's available in the area right now is either complete and total crap work or highly skilled technical stuff. Grrr.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what I want to do right now. Mostly because everything that I do want to do right now is non-paid volunteer work. *sighs* I know God's got just the right thing for me; I just don't know where it is. So, I'm keeping my eyes and ears open, and seeking as many opportunities right now as I can. Pray, pray, pray!

Anywho, I should wrap this up for now and at least try to look like I'm working on something academically-related (since I am at work on campus right now). I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning for my cousin's wedding, but hopefully I'll remember to update a little more often than my track record has shown thus far. ;)

God bless!

3 comments:

Kittybeth said...

No way! How cool would that be?!

When's a good time to call you, Martini dear? I'll probably be up somewhat late tonight getting the last of my packing together, but then I'm gone for the weekend. I should be home (or at least phone-able) around 9pm (haven't our time zones gotten back together again?)...shall I give you a ring, or would you like to call my cell when/if you've got time?

Email me and let me know before 6, if you can. I can't promise I'll be around the 'puter to check for a reply after that!

Anonymous said...

So, how'd the weekend go? Did you survive without too much stress?

-JC

Kittybeth said...

The weekend went wonderfully, though stressful (as always seems to be the case if I'm around). ;) I'll post about it as soon as I find a spare moment!