Alright, I meant to update last week, but I ran out of time.
Yes, I've been feeling slightly more optimistic over the last week, but it's been hard. Work has been stressful, Stephen's work has been really stressful, and life in general has been more full of "what ifs" than ever. Little bit by little bit we've been working through it all, with God's help, and things have been improving.
It was also really nice last week because Stephen and I each took a third day off for our anniversary. Three years have flown by already, and it's been...interesting. We've both grown a lot, we've both changed a lot...some things for the better, some things for the worse. It's been wonderful more often than not, and I wouldn't trade a minute. I am truly blessed to have Stephen as my husband, my best friend. I pray to God that I'll be able to continue growing into the best wife I can be to him.
Anywho...it's not a long update, but it's an update! I'm exahausted from not really having slept the last two or three nights! Later!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! Has it really been three years already?
Indeed it has! Hard to believe, isn't it?
Post a Comment