Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Alright, so...recent news. I'm officially on summer break now, after having actually survived my first year of college. Yay! I'm still working in the Writing Center on campus during break, which is nice, because I can get time off for vacation and am only working four hours a day, four days a week. And having the little bit of extra income is sooooo helpful!

And hey, about that vacation...my uncle and aunt have decided to fly my family and I to New York at the end of this month for a week to spend time with them! And they're taking us to Six Flags for four days--we're actually staying at the park! Also, on August first, we're all going up to Niagara Falls, where I finally get to meet my dearest friend and his family! I can hardly wait!

In other news, I have a new car. *Huge grin* My aunt decided to give me her car, which runs wonderfully, when she got her new one. We just got it registered yesterday, in my name, and I got to put the Washington plates on it myself (my aunt's in California now)! It's a 1990 Chevy Celebrity Eurosport Wagon, and it goes on the freeway! (Which reminds me, I'm gonna have to watch that around here...don't want to meet the local police that way)

Anywho, I can't think of anything else "newsworthy" at the moment. Hopefully I'll remember I have this and update it again soon!


God bless!

~Elizabeth

No comments: