Thursday, July 15, 2004

Financial crisis

Mom and dad have to come up with $1503.00 by Tuesday, or the rent check bounces, the phone, computer, and cell phones are cut off, they miss the second payment to the debt consolidation place (which is the reason it was just starting to look like things were going to get better), our newly (or rather, finally) purchased car insurance for all three of us will end, and a few other things will go down the tubes.  We need a miracle, and we need it soon. 
 
And that's just the stuff not covered by what little bit of a paycheck is coming for dad on Tuesday.  Because he's been out of work, his check is only going to be about $200.00, which has pretty much already gone on groceries and maybe gas for their cars.  The $1503 is what's left after taking that into consideration.
 
Please pray for us.  And if you have any solutions, please let me know!

7 comments:

Anna said...

I don't know what your church is like but if I was in that fix I would appeal to mine.

Chera said...

Wow. That is really tough. I am praying for you!

Hey, do you think you could email me your home address?

Kittybeth said...

definitely, but I've got to make sure I have your email real quick!

Anna said...

lemonaidangel@yahoo.com

Anna said...

Soooo.... it's Tuesday.

Di said...

How are things Liz? I'm praying for you!

Kittybeth said...

Things are...okay. I need to talk to my mom and find out exactly what's going on and where things stand. All I know right now is that we still have phone and internet, we still have a place to live, and we have food for the next little while. I've got a lot to tell you all about some really cool things that have happened, and about a few not so cool things as well. I'm hoping to have time for a new post tomorrow, as I know you are all anxiously awaiting to hear about what's going on in my little world. ;~)