Friday, July 30, 2004

Please...

...Pray for my mom. I've never seen her as broken and hopeless as she is now. I'm worried about her. Pray for peace for her, and for strength, wisdom, patience, greater faith, hope, and just that she is able to lay this fear and anxiety down. It's too much for her and she knows it. And pray the same things for my dad too. Mom handles the finances in the family, but dad is stressing majorly too.

My thanks to you all in advance. Please know that my prayers go with you all.


2 comments:

Di said...

How are things going Liz? Still praying for you guys.

Kittybeth said...

Things are still going, but not well. Pretty much the same state of affairs as in this and my last post.

I feel like I should be building a bomb shelter of some kind...emotionally or something. It's a weird sensation.

*sighs*

My constant hope right now: "We know that all things work for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose."