Do any of y'all ever want to just strangle your younger siblings? Almost to the point of actually really meaning it?
Well, okay, maybe not quite that much. But she is driving me up a wall, across the ceiling, and down the other side again. Repeatedly. And I'm not even the one (out of Stephen and I) who's around her the most.
It's not like I wasn't a complete and total pain at her age, but this is getting ridiculous. She gets this whole attitude like the world revolves around her, and should she even be asked to do anything (like, say, cleaning the kitchen) it's as if the entire universe is inconveniencing her. I've tried to talk to her, I've tried to reason with her, I've even tried fighting with her...nothing helps. At all. And then I get in trouble for not being the mature one. Honestly, no matter what or how much we do it's never enough for her.
*sighs* Ah, well. Such are nearly-16 year olds, I suppose. I should probably just be more loving and kill her with kindness. I know it's wrong of me to get so angry with her, but I'm literally at my wits' end.
Pray.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will do Kitttie.
Post a Comment