Wednesday, October 12, 2005
For JC
As some of you may or may not know, my little sister is one of the world's biggest lego freaks. I say "one of" instead of "the biggest" because we went with her to NorthWest Brick Con this past weekend, and I saw others who are at least as obsessed as she is. And among the many, many structures build solely out of legos that we saw, this one caught my eye and I knew I'd have to post it for JC. Enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am seriously impressed! Wish I could have gone... - JC
It was fun. I think I took about 110 pictures once Sarah told me that I got to play photographer for her since she couldn't figure out how to work my camera so well in the semi-decent light without the flash.
Oh, and apparently the part of the circle with the runes on it would rotate for seven seconds one way, then seven second the other. It was off when I saw it, but Sarah said it was pretty neat. :)
Post a Comment