I don't like being sick. It's yucky. And it's not even full-blown sick (which would only keep me down for a day or two), it's a head-cold-type-chest-congestion-thing that's sure to keep me miserable for at least a week. It was so bad today that my boss actually took pity on me and sent me home almost two hours early (because for some reason my symptoms are at their worst in the morning and evening, though during the middle of the day I'm somewhat functional).
I should be sleeping right about now, I know. The problem is, to sleep I have to lay down, and when I lay down and fall asleep someone sneaks into my room and pours some sort of jello-like substance down my throat which solidifies into some rather unpleasant chest boogers by morning. Bleh.
So yes, I am procrastinating bedtime, even though I know sleep is exactly what I need most right now.
Well, sleep and to finish off the gallon of orange juice that I bought myself this morning.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmorangejuice.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. Sleep, my friend, sleep. And buy lots of Kleenex.
Does the Internet carry germs? I'm starting to get sick! It's your fault!
Post a Comment