Saturday, December 23, 2006

The top five reasons this very moment is awesome...

1. It's Christmas Eve Eve!

2. I'm off for the next three days in a row--Monday because we're closed for Christmas, and Tuesday because I get all Mondays and Tuesdays off, but tomorrow I think just because my manager likes me! *Grins*

3. It's Christmas Eve Eve! *bounces*

4. I'm not at work anymore, which means I'm not dealing with all of the weird, crazy-type people who kept coming in those last couple of hours anymore. This is a good thing, because they weren't the "fun" kind of weird, crazy-type people, just the irritating and creepy type ones.

5. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!! *Happy dance!!!*

7 comments:

Chera said...

Merry Christmas, Liz!!!

Kittybeth said...

Merry Christmas!

And God bless us, everyone!

Unknown said...

Yup, Merry Christmas.

I just wrote you an email and I hadn't seen this post yet, thus was not aware that you didn't have to work. Totally cool! I like days off.

Anonymous said...

well... you were this excited about christmas eve eve.... what ever hapened to christmas day? or even New years?!?

:D

Unknown said...

I vote for an update!!! Any other people with the same idea?

Chera said...

I second that vote.

Kittybeth said...

Christmas day was absolutely wonderful, as was New Year's! We took much needed days off on both counts and spent time just relaxing and enjoying spending time with friends and family. It was heavenly.