Monday, February 26, 2007

Stupid Blogger

I was going to type up a nice, informative post for everyone, but stupid blogger made me switch over to the new version and totally messed with my template. Thus, instead of typing up a nice, informative post, I've spent the last hour trying to get things back to normal.

"Simple to use". Ha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling... The only reason my blog didn't switch is 'cause I can't remember my sn and pw that I created it under. Sad, I know.

Chera said...

I hate the new blogger, too. It got rid of almost everything that I added to my old one template, and it won't let me manually change any html unless it remains in the "classic" version. Bah.

Kittybeth said...

I toyed around with some of the new templates, but none of them had as nice of a "flow" as this one does. It took me a while to find a way to get the stupid thing to let me use my "classic version" layout anyway.


Updates are highly overrated.

readersis said...

I don't understand the trouble... mine transferred over pretty smoothly... and I changed a bunch of HTML, I know.