Alright, so I don't have to go and do jury duty this week (yay!). In fact, I don't even have to go down to the courthouse at eight o' clock in the morning to find this out, my group was dismissed and they'd noted that on the reporting hotline. How nice of them!
I've discovered that my favorite soup in the world is a good Minestroni, and that Olive Garden makes a good ministroni. Mmmmmmmmmminestroni. And it's such a fun name to say, too. Ministroooooooooni. Yummy.
Dad's new barbaque that we got him for Father's Day is a wonderful thing. And dad's been taking many opportunities to "practice" with it and get used to the way it cooks. Mmmmmmmmmbarbaque.
Anywho, as you can probably tell it's nearly dinner time, and I still have to go to the store for hamburgar and hotdog buns. Later!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment