Friday, October 19, 2007

Fine. An Update...

Sooooooo, my right wrist has been killing me for the past several days, and I finally went to the doctor this morning. Now, I'm sitting here trying to type with one hand since my right hand is imprisoned in a full wrist-and-thumb splint. It kinda sucks. And did I mention that it's my right hand that's immobilized? I'm so right-handed it's not even funny. Le sigh.

So yeah, the doctor thinks that it's tendonitis of that lovely tendon that runs right up the middle of the back of you're hand. It hurt so much this morning when it was trying to relax into the splint that I spent about an hour straight just crying. And you know, I'm not entirely wussy when it comes to pain.

Other than that, not much is new. We both had wonderful birthdays, and I've got a whole little rant/ramble stored up about getting older, which I may or may not type up when I regain use of my other hand. We are still enamoured with our Wii, though I can't really play right now (bah! Stupid tendonitis!). My baby sister is still enamoured with her boyfriend (they're in that "gag-me" cute stage).

Okay, I'm done now. I won't likely update again until I can use my right hand, unless something amazing comes up that I just can't keep quiet about. You never know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I take it, by the lack of updates that your hand is still out of commission?

Kittybeth said...

Actually, no. It's wonderfully fine, and I can even put a little weight on it now. I've just been really busy with work and such lately, and haven't had a chance to update/haven't had much to update about.