...Not anyone in particular, just people in general.
I had a customer yell at me today and call me a bitch because I wouldn't let her return a bra that was purchased in 2002. I didn't realize that math skills were so poor that someone couldn't figure out that "five years" is a little longer than "90 days". By the time the next gen grows up and starts badgering poor retail workers, I'm afraid that they won't even be able to calculate on their fingers and toes!
This whole week has been atrocious. Our super-cool store manager has been stuck up in one of our other stores all week, which means one of our assistant managers has been at her worst and bullying all the newbies for the past few days. Fun fun. And for some reason unbeknownst to me, about 85% of our customers have been more ill-tempered over the last week or so than I've ever seen in my retail career.
And I'm so bloody sick of it.
*exasperated sigh*
I've got my reasons for staying though--don't get me wrong. It's just been a bad week, and things that don't usually rattle me are getting under my skin in whole new ways.
I need a vacation.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment