Friday, February 15, 2008

No, I'm not dead...

...I just feel like I am sometimes.

Sorry I've not updated lately--things have been crazy around her (not that that's anything new). I've been sick on and off since the beginning of the year, and still just working working working at the same time! I ruined my perfect streak, though, and had to call in sick one day because I was running a 102 degree fever. Ick. I was proud of myself; I've worked this job for over a year and three months and only called in once. That's impressive (well, for me anyway).

Anywho, other than that it's pretty much be life as usual around here. I don't have any profound or random thoughts or wanderings for you tonight. My brain is a little fried and doesn't feel like coming up with anything interesting, so you're stuck with a boring ol' post! Sorry!

In other news...

Mom, Dad, and Sis are heading off for a week in Tennessee this Saturday, going out to see my dad's family. Why is this significant, you ask? Why, because it means that Stephen and I will have the house entirely to ourselves for an entire week! For the first time in our married life! Wow! Amazing! I'm not sure I can handle all of this excitement! I'll actually be able to cook things with vegetables, and no one will be able to complain about it! *bounces* I'm a fairly picky eater myself, but I don't even hold a candle to my dad and sister. Needless to say, it's hard to find a variety of foods that all five of us enjoy.

Oh, and I was playing with the theme for my blog again. I've had the green "rounders" for so long that I wanted a change. Whaddya think of the new blue-ness? I kinda like it, myself.

And hey--for those who actually keep up with my blogginess here, I've started keeping a gallery of my more artistic works on DeviantArt. Check it out sometime, if you feel like it! I've recently decided that I want to get into cake decorating, and my latest pictures are of some of my "creations"! :~D

That's all for now! God bless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So how's the empty house?

Kittybeth said...

...Quiet. It's mostly just weird with everyone gone. Especially when I came home the other night and Stephen wasn't even home yet!

Unknown said...

Quite the experience I'm sure.