Hello to any of you who still happen to drop by this rather dead blog once in a rare blue moon. How've you all been?
Goodness, but it's been a long time since I've even remembered that this blog existed. So much has happened in the last....what's it been? Year and a half? Wow.
For those of you who don't know, Stephen and I up and moved to Wisconsin this last summer. After a lot of prayer and a few very amazing things working out to make it possible, we packed what we could fit in the car, mailed three boxes of clothing, and drove 2000 miles to our new home. We spent the summer working at cubscout camp with some family, found a few part-time jobs, and settled in. My sister came with us, and the three of us are now sharing a small two-bedroom apartment that's "just right". Finances are continually short, but we've been able to cover everything that's needed covering, by the grace of God, up to this point. And I'm sure it will continue in like manner. :)
Hard to believe it's 2010 already. This last year has been full of such highs, and such lows. I can look back now and see everything that we've come through, everything that was meant to sharpen us...and it blows my mind. God only knows what this year will bring our way...
...and you know what? So long as He knows, that's alright by me.
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment