Here you may find the completely random (and maybe even the occasional not-so-random) thoughts and happenings of my life. Enjoy your trip to Insanity.
Kitty!!! You... you... you cut off all of his wonderful hair! Ack! Poor guy. Please, please let him grow it back. It gets awful cold in the winter... ;-)(By the way, I like the new look anyhow. 'Tis fun.)
He MADE me do it! I didn't want to! I cried!*sniffles*Although...I have to admit he does look really good...now that I've gotten used to it. ;~p
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Kitty!!! You... you... you cut off all of his wonderful hair! Ack! Poor guy. Please, please let him grow it back. It gets awful cold in the winter... ;-)
(By the way, I like the new look anyhow. 'Tis fun.)
He MADE me do it! I didn't want to! I cried!
*sniffles*
Although...I have to admit he does look really good...now that I've gotten used to it. ;~p
Post a Comment