Friday, February 25, 2005

Oh yeah...

...and by the way, we have the church, the Pastor, and the cake-maker all booked for the 7th of May!

You're all invitied, of course, and if you think you may really be able to come then shoot me an email (kitttiecatt at yahoo dot com). I'll be finding out what kind of deals we can get on hotels here soon (I wish we could keep you all here, but we just won't all fit!).

*bounces*

Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh. I want to come.

Congratulations!! (But I said that) :-)

Chera said...

*pouts*

I really, really, really want to come, but alas, for the lack of green paper, it appears that I most likely will not be able to fly to Washington for the wedding as I had planned.

Any money that I do have saved up right, has to go toward something else this summer. :'(

But hey, congratulations! I am so glad that you guys finally have everything worked out!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are working out, Elizabeth.
John (dmcheckers)

Anonymous said...

So... Are you dead or what?

JC