Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ha ha--I stole the computer!

I come home this afternoon only to find my beloved husband on the computer, busily doing...not much at all. Now, this is not in any way out of the ordinary. However, on this particular afternoon, I have successfully managed to steal the computer, and I am now refusing to give it back.

*Insert much protesting from Stephen's direction at this time*

Anywho...life is much the same as it usually is. Busy. Get up in the morning, go to work, come home on lunch, go back to work, come home for the evening too tired and drained to do much of anything, and go to bed far earlier (and yet later) than I would like. Same routine, day after day.

I'm so sick of this. Not even, really, because it's the same thing day in and day out, but because I've let my heart and thoughts and everything settle into the same old uneventful routine as well. I want so desperately to just break out and become someone...more. More radiant, more vibrant, more alive...even in the quietest of ways. But how does one go about this renewal in a way that will help keep it sustained, instead of some short burst of "Yippie kie yie yay!" before it fizzles again? This is what I keep coming up against.

Ack. Between Stephen's pouting and my little sister trying to talk me into attempting NaNoWriMo again, I am rapidly losing my train of thought.

God bless, y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow an update from you and stephen all in one week.

i am overwhelmed!!
--Heidi
heeds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kittybeth @ work sez:

:~P

Unknown said...

I'm just happy! Me get warm fuzzies reading about my friends.