Stephen, Sarah (my sister, for those of you who don't know), and myself are going to the 11:59pm showing of X-men III: The Last Stand tomorrow night. As we are among the group of crazies who would actually go and see a movie at it's midnight premiere, it is a natually drawn conclusion that we are also the type of crazies who would go in costume, if at all possible. Thus, today I am sewing for myself and dying my hair red, trying to manufacture some wolverine-esque claws for Stephen, and helping my sister plot what she'd like to wear that will go best with the white streak in her hair and the little white gloves on her hands.
Which means I should stop "wasting" time posting, and get busy! Ack!
(Yes, I'll post pictures if the costuming is successful)
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You and your costumes... Yeah, if I can get hold of my friend we're doing the same thing. Should be fun.
Wow. Sounds kindav fun...
Post a Comment