I love the pictures!! I will have to show them to David, he went to saw it last night with his family. I'll have to ask if they stayed to see the credits.
I haven't seen it yet. In fact, I had not even heard of X-Men until this weekend when my sister said that she and Rob went to see it. I was like, "X-Men THREE? I didn't even know there was an X-Men ONE!"
Yeah, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do in the movie world.
9 comments:
It's a fabulous movie, but you have to stay through the credits to catch an important blip at the end.
yup. It is a very important clip too.
I love the pictures!! I will have to show them to David, he went to saw it last night with his family. I'll have to ask if they stayed to see the credits.
I haven't seen it yet. In fact, I had not even heard of X-Men until this weekend when my sister said that she and Rob went to see it. I was like, "X-Men THREE? I didn't even know there was an X-Men ONE!"
Yeah, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do in the movie world.
Fun pictures, by the way.
I think it might be fun to dress up crazy when the next Pirates of the Caribbean comes out next month. :-)
Yep. We're already planning the costumes for Pirates. :~D It'll be fun!
Not bad...:-D
So, I'm wondering when another update is coming. is anyone else wondering the same thing?
Aye, yes I am...
Post a Comment