*grins* I know how you feel... Isn't it funny how the first month or so at a job will be fun and interesting, but then things get old and the "Steer manure" hits the fan. It's an interesting thing.
You'd be amazed at how much more "funny" and "interesting" it gets when you work in a clothing store with only female employees (most guys avoid our store like the plague). You can always tell when hormone levels are running high, and you get that very defined kind of "steer manure" peculiar to those of the female sex.
6 comments:
*grins* I know how you feel... Isn't it funny how the first month or so at a job will be fun and interesting, but then things get old and the "Steer manure" hits the fan. It's an interesting thing.
You'd be amazed at how much more "funny" and "interesting" it gets when you work in a clothing store with only female employees (most guys avoid our store like the plague). You can always tell when hormone levels are running high, and you get that very defined kind of "steer manure" peculiar to those of the female sex.
You have no idea.
And I'm not sure that he wants to find out... ;-)
Chera's right, I'm not really wanting to find out... *grins*
That's why rooming with 4 other girls all summer in Mexico was oh-so-fun. ;-)
I believe it!
Post a Comment