It's been a loooooong week.
Correction; it's been a hell of a week. And I think, instead of the mini-rant I was going to post, I'll post the lyrics to this song instead. It's much nicer, and a great way to view things. The song is called "If You're Goin' Through Hell", by Rodney Atkins. (If you want to hear it, you can go to music.yahoo.com and search "Rodney Atkins", scroll down to "videos" and click on it.)
Well you know those times
When you feel like there's a sign there on your back
Say's I don't mind if ya kick me
Seems like everybody has
Things go from bad to worse
You'd think they can't get worse than that
And then they do
You still walk the straight and narrow
And you don't know where you are
Use the needle of your compass
To sew up your broken heart
Ask directions from a genie
In a bottle of Jim Beam
And she lies to You
That's when you learn the truth
If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there
Well I been deep down in that darkness
I been down to my last match
Felt a hundered different demons
Breathing fire down my back
And I knew that if I stumbled
I'd fall right into the trap that they were laying
But the good news
Is there's angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back up on your feet
The one's that you been dragging for so long
You're on your knees
You might as well be prayin'
Guess what I'm saying is
If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there
Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, Face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you back from the cold north? Tell us how your visit went, please. Oh, and I'd like to talk to you guys sometime.
Update?
Post a Comment