Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Job Update

Well, my first night with the Children's Ministry at New Life was last night, and it was a lot of fun. I was in the room with the two and a half to four and a half year-olds, and my co-teacher and I got to play with four very adorable, sweet, and energetic kids last night for three hours straight. I'm actually going in again tomorrow night to fill-in for one of the guys who can't be there, and looking forward to it a great deal. *Grins*

In other news...I got the job with AT&T! They called me yesterday to let me know, and said I'll probably be starting in the October 11th or 25th training class, then called me today to ask if I'd be willing to start the 27th of this month instead (provided that AT&T still has room in that 'class'). I said yes, of course, and will soon be working full-time! Yikes!

So yeah, that's all for now. God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTL!!!

Jc

Chera said...

Huzzah!