Okay, so I've officially thrown myself full-force into finding a full-time job, and I've got an interview tomorrow morning with the staffing firm that is doing the hiring for AT&T Wireless. If I can get this job I'll be making $11.oo/hr during the two week training time, then jump to $11.50/hr once I start on as a regular. I will have access to full benefits after one month, work four 10-hour days a week in the inbound call center, and get to deal mostly with customers having a really bad day wanting me to fix whatever problems they're having with their wireless bills. My cousin is actually working at this place, and it seems like a pretty sweet deal. Soooo, if ya'll could pray that--if this is God's will for me--it'll all work out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I went in for an interview today for a part-time job in the children's ministry department of the Foursquare church I go to. It would only be for a few hours three nights a week, but I really, really, really want this job. Which means if I get the other job too I really need to be on the early shift instead of the late one. Kami, the lady who interviewed me, said they'd get back to me with a final decision by/on Tuesday. So pray for this one for me too!
Also, if the job with AT&T doesn't turn out to be what God has for me, can you pray that He'll give me the patience and the peace to keep waiting for Him to show me what He does have planned for me next? Thanks!
May God bless you all richly, and keep you and those close to your hearts all the days of your lives!
Thursday, September 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Call centers are fun. Yeah, you deal with grouchy people, but at least it isn't in person. *grins* I'm glad to know that there is one up there... Maybe, in 2 years, I'll apply. *winks*
Post a Comment