Monday, February 20, 2006

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...*sniffle*

Six pounds, seven ounces. Nineteen inches long. A mop of black hair. Dark eyes. Tiny fingers and toes.

No, not mine. Last night a friend of mine was over for my sister's birthday party, and she (my friend, Crys--pronounced "Kris") got a call at ten-thirty in the p.m. saying that her sister, Lindsay, was in labor. So, Crys and I hopped into her car and drove two and a half hours through the mountain pass to get to the hospital, was in more than enough time for the 8:20am delivery, held the baby, took pictures of the baby, oooh-ed and aaahh-ed over the baby...and then hopped back in the car and drove back home. Busy night.

But the baby is adorable. His name is Keylan, and I got to hold him when he was a mere fifteen minutes old. *Big Grin* It was so exciting!


I want one. :~)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh.

Anonymous said...

Aww, how fun! I just found out this morning that my best friend is pregnant! All these babies!! :-)

Chera said...

Awww... babies!