Married life is good. :~D I woke up this morning and just enjoyed watching Stephen sleep, with the sun shining in through our window onto his hair. I smiled, and sighed a very contented kind of sigh, and fell back to sleep cuddled up next to him. When I woke up next time, one of the first things I got to do was stare into his gorgeous brown eyes, which were smiling and shining because of me. It blows my mind.
And now he's in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us, and it is smelling really good!
So yeah, sometimes we squabble, and fight, and sometimes we're just really exasperated with each other...but in the end we end up understanding each other better, and being even more in love than before. It's crazy. Love isn't just the fluttery feeling in your stomach, it's that thing that you work at, that God builds as you come together throughout the "everyday life"-ness of life.
And it's wonderful!!! :~D
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment