You know, I had a nice, long post nearly finished about life here right now, and some stuff that I'm worried about, and some other stuff...but it just doesn't seem like the time to post it right now. Suffice it to say that I could use a good cry (what else is new?), that I love my husband very, very much and I am the most blessed of women to have him, and that things are never boring around my house.
Have things been unordinarily difficult for any of the rest of you this past week? Or is it just us?
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you guys alot! *hugs* Read Phillipians.
Yeah, you're not the only ones with things happening. The last month has been stinky.
yah this month has not been the greatest of greats, but i have learned a lot and ive had some of the happiest of times too!
:) hope your week is going better this week!
difficulties. life is difficult.
but at the same time... oh so good.
Post a Comment