Wednesday, March 15, 2006

You're it!

*Gaspeth* I've been tagged! Chera sent out the challenge of posting five guilty pleasures. Here goes (in no particular order):

~Ice cream. Especially if it has a cherry on top. Nothing is better than ice cream with a beautiful cherry on top. Except maybe for a nice, thick vanilla milkshake. Not that I need either (trust me).

~Long, flowing dresses in deep, royal colors. Gowns of any era, really, though I particularly like making medieval style gowns. Anything that tends to "swoosh" is wonderful!

~Long drives through "city-free" areas going sixty plus miles per hour. Especially on hot days when the windows can be rolled all the way down. :~D

~Shopping. I know, I know--it's such a "typical" thing. But I really do like it, most of the time. Preferably in non-mall places and more for things like fabric by the yard instead of new shoes (though the shoes and, of course, clothes make up a good portion of the "fun" too).

~Going out to dinner, especially with Stephen. I'm all for the homecooked meals, but it's really nice just to go out and not have to worry about cooking, cleaning, or even entertaining in the least. I love it!


So, there you have it. I think I'll tag Aleshia, JC, and Heidi! Have fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What?! I've been tagged again! Sheesh... Must think about doing this sometime...

Anonymous said...

*grin* How cool. I never get tagged. ;-)


I shall not do it, however, 'till after finals. *sighs pitifully*

Kittybeth said...

*sends happy thoughts 'Leshia's way for finals*

*hugs*

Unknown said...

hey, I'm in the middle of finals! don't I get happy thoughts (or at least comments on my blogger?)

Kittybeth said...

*sends happy thoughts JC's way as well*

Sorry, Big Brother.

Unknown said...

*claps* Yay! Happy thoughts and a comment on my blog! I'm so happy!