Saturday, April 22, 2006

Holy smokes, Batman, we've been tagged!

I AM: Tired, stressed, but strangely calm (peaceful, you might say)
I WANT: To go to sleep a.s.a.p.
I WISH: Stephen and I could run away tonight and watch the sunrise from the Tulip Fields (which are in full bloom) in the morning
I HATE: Feeling like I've failed
I LOVE: My God, my husband, my family, music, good books, sunny days, puddle-jumping...
I MISS: Good cartoons on Saturday mornings
I FEAR: Things that I shouldn't, because God is good and "delivers me from all my fears"
I HEAR: Many things that I'm sure most people would think are strange
I WONDER: What the next step is
I REGRET: Not being a better example
I AM NOT: Normal. In the least.
I DANCE: Whenever I can, often in movie theaters before/after a movie, in grocery stores, and barefoot in the park
I SING: Pretty well, depending on the day
I CRY: A lot lately, it seems
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As flaky as I seem to be sometimes
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Several things that are interesting, some that are scary, and many that are just plain odd
I WRITE: With passion and my entire heart
I CONFUSE: Easily
I NEED: Someone to tell me that I'm beautiful, even when I don't feel like I am
I SHOULD: Be spending more time one-on-one with God
I START: Rambling without always realizing it
I FINISH: Most things that I start, though definitely not all of them
I TAG: Stephen (let's see if we can get him to post!), and Chera :~)

1 comment:

Chera said...

Uh oh! I've been tagged! I'll have to work on that sometime soon.