Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yes, that's right...

...she gots herself a job! And not just any job, a fun job at that!

I'm totally loving the stay-at-home-wife thing, but it doesn't pay very well, so I've been looking for part-time work somewhere close to where Stephen's working (to make commuting easier). Well, quite literally a mile from where Stephen's Home Depot is, there's an outlet mall (in which my mother works at the Restoration Hardware Outlet store). In this outlet mall, there's a Dress Barn, which is a wonderful women's clothing store that actually specializes in plus sizes as well as misses. I love shopping there, so I applied. And I've been hired! It's very exciting, as I'm actually starting to realize that I may really, really like this job! I get to work with people all day, I get an awesome store discount, and the team at our store is really nice (those of them that I've met). :~D

So yeah, anywho, I thought I'd let you all know!

5 comments:

Chera said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

I have a new job, Karen does, now you... getting employed seems to be pretty popular this week. :-)

JCL said...

If only I could get a job as well, then I could follow the trend...

Congratulations on the job!

Unknown said...

Sweeeetttt!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats on the job!

Unknown said...

She must be pretty busy... Too bad for her blog readers...