I just remembered how much I dispise finals! Or rather, it has just come to my attention again why the week before finals is termed "dead week". *frowns* Ai yi yi...if I survive this next week and a half, I can survive anything!
But--blast it all!--I don't want to just "survive"...I want to live this time and actually manage to enjoy some of it! As of the 18th I'm officially finished with school until God-only-knows when (and that's not sarcasm, He really is the only one who knows). I'm hoping to get back to studies long enough to finish my Bachelor's degree (it would only take me two years as a full-time student), but it's hard to say when and if Stephen and I will have the money and/or time for either of us to be able to do that...and even if we do, it's probably going to be more important for him to be the one in school, not me. I don't know...
...I suppose this is what I get for trying to think at 1:30am. My mind wanders, my thoughts turn comtemplative, and at the same time my body is screaming out for rest and my eyes are longing to close I know that I cannot sleep just yet. There's too much on my mind. *sighs* And I wonder why I started drinking espresso after I started college...
Well, I don't know what else to write and I'm getting tired of just rambling. God bless and keep you all, and may your sleep be peaceful--and more plentiful than mine! ;~p
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment