Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Sooo...

I just got home from seeing Spider-Man 2 with my sister, and I would highly recommend it to any of you who want a good movie and have a few extra dollars to spend. Not only that, I'd even recommend it if the only time you could go was the evening, when ticket prices go up. Awesome movie, great themes...reminds me in a lot of ways of the modern-day Christian's walk. Trying to choose between two worlds--or finding the balance between them. Go see it if you can...even if you don't like Spider-man all that much. ;~)

In other (and far better) news, Stephen will be here the day after tomorrow, and instead of staying for all of July he'll be here for all of August as well! *happy dance* I can hardly wait! AND, by the time he has to leave this time, it will be only four months until our wedding! Crazy! (no, I'm not counting down the time, whatever would give you that idea?)

So, yeah. That's the most recent news from this side of the world. Somebody please comment and let me know I'm not just talking to myself here! ;~p God bless!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Elizabeth, you should really stop talking to yourself.

Why you telling her that? You do it all the time?

Well, yeah, but it's not too late for you, Liz!

So, the big day is sometime around the New Year?

Kittybeth said...

The big day is, hopefully, January 29th.

Of course, that is pending paperwork processing and approval before that point in time, which I'm told can take right about six months. By the time we file it, we'll have just under seven. Pray pray pray!