Sunday, June 27, 2004

What's new?

Well, Stephen will be here Friday evening! I can hardly wait to see him again! I spent last week (my first week of no longer being a student) job searching, the majority of this week is devoted to cleaning the house, and after that...who knows! I've tried really, really hard this time not to plan things for every single moment that he's here this time, and I'm really looking forward to just getting to spend time with him "not doing". The only things going on right now are 1) our premarital counseling on Monday the 19th, and then we head off to Creation West the next day to work at the festival. It'll be a total blast!

Anywho...other than that, life goes on much the same. It's been really nice getting to sleep without having to wake up to the sound of an alarm clock this last week (though I'd better not get too used to that, work starts in the Writing Center again on July 6th). The weather here has been uncharacteristicly warm for June in Western Washington.

Oh, for those of you who think of it and wounldn't mind...my family needs prayer as they try something to help get us out of the financial pit we've been struggling in lately. Also, Stephen and I need prayers that the paperwork we have to file with the lovely United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) goes through with plenty of time to spare before our wedding (it's looking to be a close call right now). Continued prayers for direction, patience, wisdom, and strength are always appreciated, as well as prayers that my car keeps running reliably (I need my car, and it's gotten in the habit of being rather tempermental at times...). Whatever the case with all of this, God's will be done!

No comments: